Circular water wall for rent
Price per day of the show. Add to your cart to check the delivery cost and additional options. Installation 2 or 3 days before the show included.
Circular water wall for rent
How does the machine work?
The water curtain consists of a water tank and a frame made of an aluminium stage truss.
A water wall with a large number of nozzles is built into the upper beam of the frame. The drops formed this way create a water wall.
Water circulates in a closed system. It falls into the tank below. Then, it is filtered and pumped back up.
The tank is enclosed in stainless steel plates. The vertical plates are additionally covered with black or white adhesive foil.
The frame is covered with aesthetic sleeves made of white or black lycra
We make it possible to dye the water in the installation white.
The dyed water is more visible, even during the day with strong sunlight.
This eliminates the problem of finding a spot against a dark background.
It improves the effect of lights (colored light falling on white water gives a better effect, colors are much better visible).
- We use for it food colouring.
- The dye is not dangerous to users of the installation or to their health.
There is a risk of dirtying the floor or things around the installation.
- Posible dimensions (diameter x total length x total width)
- ⌀1.6 x 3 x 3.5m
- ⌀2.4 x 4 x 4.5m
- ⌀3.2 x 5 x 5.5m
- ⌀4.1 x 6 x 5.5m
- Height: from 2 to 4 meters.
- The total length and width may be greater when the machine is used outdoors and exposed to wind.
- Ask us about the 3d model of the water wall you are interested in.
- Download the water curtain's technical drawings to know the exact dimensions.
- The complete machine is at least 1.4m wider and longer than the diameter of the water circle
Installation site requirements
The best water visibility is obtained against a dark background.
Under normal conditions, the falling water will not spray out of the tank noticeably. However, it cannot be ruled out that water will wet the floor as a result of: wind, viewers touching streams of water, during assembly and disassembly.
The machine is rainproof but it cannot work during a storm.
Winds over 7 knots (3 on the Beaufort scale) can deform falling images and cause water to fall outside the tank or give the people nearby a wetting. To reduce the risk of wind, it is worth placing the digital water curtain in front of a wall or artificial background, protecting it against the wind, putting the machine sideways to the wind, avoiding the machine placed in constricted spaces, e.g. between buildings, where the wind speed increases.
Flat, even surface, free of holes and sharp elements.
Ground inclination not greater than 2.5 degrees. The measurement can be made using a mobile phone. Download a sample Android application
Surface resistant to pressure of <300 kg/m2.
Free space within 1m of the machine during assembly and disassembly.
Our insurance does not allow technicians to perform activities other than work with the equipment we provide. In particular, they may not assemble or disassemble the machine body and its surroundings supplied by the customer. They can start assembly and disassembly works if they have free access to the machine.
Enclosure and branding
The vertical walls of the water curtain's tank can be stuck with self-adhesive foil. The service of printing such foil is priced individually.
The customer can enclose the structure of aluminium trusses according to their own requirements. The assembly method using the assembly elements supplied by us is shown in the technical drawings.
The water tank has no load-bearing properties. The enclosure provided by the customer should not be based on it.
- Water is poured only once during machine installation. However, in windy weather it may be necessary to top up the water during a several-day show.
- Amount of water in the system: <250 liters for each square meter of floor surface occupied by the machine.
- Water availability on installation day - Fire hydrant/fire hose, tap for connecting a garden hose at a distance of less than 50m.
- For safety reasons, it should be possible to empty the water tank at a distance of less than 50m at any time.
- Active and apparent power:
- ⌀1.6: 2110W, 2400VA
- ⌀2.4: 2215W, 2575VA
- ⌀3.2: 2320W, 2755VA
- ⌀4.1: 2420W, 2930VA
- Possible electrical sockets (please inform us in advance which one is available):
- 2 standard electrical sockets (230V, 16A standard European CEE 7/7 plug)
- 1 three-phase red socket 32A ( NOT: 16A!) with 5 pins (IEC 60309 400V 32A 3P+N+E, 6h)
The water curtain is made mainly of metal, i.e. material that does not require fire certification.
Certain parts of the water curtain: Lycra sleeves and anti-spatter mats do not have fire certification. If necessary, the client can agree on the use of substitutes.
Passes, parking and unloading permits
If the installation site requires it, technicians should be provided with passes:, for assembly and disassembly: two or three passes (to be agreed on), for the show: two passes.
For the time of assembly and disassembly, the customer should provide a parking space for an L4 van sized: 6200 x width 2100 mm.
The van must be able to drive up at any time of the show in the event of a breakdown.
- The device is usually installed 2 or 3 days before the show starts.
- Postponing the installation to earlier days is paid extra. The service is available for purchase through our online store.
- The customer should specify a 2x 8-hour time window for assembly and testing in advance.
- Water availability is required from the end of the 5th hour to the end of the 16th assembly hour.
- Additional housing and branding (delivered by the client) can be mounted after the assembly is complete
During the show
- At least one of our technicians will be present during the first day of the show (up to 12h per day).
- During this time, he will provide information on water wall operation to the person designated by the client.
- It is possible to buy the presence of our technicians for additional days in our online store.
- The disassembly usually takes place the day after the show is over.
- The customer should specify a 10-hour time window for disassembly in advance.
- Our technicians may work for no longer than 12 consecutive hours.
- If they have to be present during the last day of the show for over 2h, they may need a 10h break before they start the disassembly.
- If this is not possible we may need to engage more technicians for an additional fee. The client should inform us about it in advance.
- Water wall assembly 2 or 3 days before the show,
- Technical support for the first day of the show,
If the assembly or disassembly is prolonged due to unavailability of the installation site or lack of technical conditions, extra work hours are charged according to our price list.