Rain Room for rent
Price per day of the show. Add to your cart to check the delivery cost and additional options. Installation 5 days before the show included.
Rain Room for rent
How does the rain room work?
A digital rain room is an interactive water attraction that takes the form of a room. Its ceiling is provided with a large number of evenly distributed nozzles. The water flowing through those nozzles is controlled by electronics. Water drops form falling images and interesting visual effects. The water circulates in a closed circuit. The drops that are created in the interactive rain room fall into the through at the bottom. Afterward, the water is filtered and pumped back to the top.
What can be displayed in a rain room?
Water flow in the rain room is controlled electronically. The water drops create three-dimensional shapes. These can be some interesting visual effects from our library or any graphics sent by the client.
Total length - from 2 to 7 meters.
Total height - from 2 to 6 meters.
Total width - from 2.5 to 6.5 meters.
The water in the rain room falls into the area whose dimensions are as follows:
The length is 1m less than the total length.
The width is 1.5 m less than the total width.
Ask us about the 3d model of the device.
Download the technical drawings of the water room to learn about its exact dimensions.
How is the water room built?
The bottom through is enclosed with plates made from stainless steel. The vertical plates are additionally covered with black or white self-adhesive foil.
There are columns made of aluminum trusses supporting the ceiling of the water room along two sides of the trough.
The columns can be covered with aesthetic lycra or enclosed by the client.
Installation site requirements
The water is best visible against a dark background.
Under standard conditions, the falling water does not spray outside the through in any noticeable way. However, it cannot be ruled out that water will wet the floor due to the wind, spectators touching water streams, during the disassembly or disassembly.
The machine is rainproof, but it cannot work during a storm.
Wind of more than 7 knots (3 on the Beaufort scale) can deform the falling images and cause water to spray outside the basin or soak people around. To reduce the risk of wind the machine should be placed in front of a wall or an artificial background (wind guard), sideways to the wind, not in any narrowed spaces such as between buildings where the wind intensifies.
The ground should be flat, even, without holes or sharp elements.
The slope of the ground should not exceed 2.5 degrees. The measurement can be done with a cell phone. Download a sample Android app
The ground must be resistant to the pressure of <300kg/m2.
Free space within a 1 m radius of the machine during disassembly and disassembly.
Our insurance does not allow our technicians to perform other activities besides working with the equipment we provide. In particular, they cannot install or dismantle the machine body and its surroundings as supplied by the client. To be able to start the disassembly or disassembly works they must have free access to the machine.
Enclosure and branding
- Vertical walls of the machine trough can be covered with self-adhesive foil. Printing on such films is priced individually.
- The customer can enclose the structure made from aluminum trusses according to their requirements. The disassembly method with the elements we provide is shown on the technical drawings.
- The water trough has no load-bearing capacity. The client-provided enclosure should not be based on the through.
- Water is poured in only once during the installation of the machine. It may be required to refill the water if it is windy during a few days’ show.
- Amount of circulating water:
- 250 l x Total machine length x Total machine width
- Availability of water on the day of installation - hydrant/ firefighting’s hose or tap to connect a garden hose at a distance of < 50 m.
- For safety reasons, it should be possible to empty the water through at any time at a distance of less than 50 m.
- Active power: (1400 W + Total machine length x 540 W) x (Total machine width - 1.5).
- Apparent power: (1300 VA + Total machine length x 790 VA) x (Total machine width - 1.5).
- Possible electrical sockets (please inform us in advance which one is available):
- Standard electrical sockets (230V, 16A standard European CEE 7/7 plug) in the quantity of 3 x (Total machine width - 1.5)
- n three-phase red socket 32A ( NOT: 16A!) with 5 pins (IEC 60309 400V 32A 3P+N+E, 6h) in the quantity of 1x (Total machine width - 1.5)
The majority of the rain room is made of metal - this material does not require fire certification.
Some parts of the rain room (lycra sleeves and mats reducing splashes) do not have fire certification. If necessary, the customer may agree on the use of substitutes.
Passes, parking and unloading permits
- If the installation site requires, the technicians should be equipped with two or three passes (to be agreed) for the time of disassembly and disassembly, two passes for the time of the show.
- For the time of disassembly and disassembly, the client should provide a parking space for an L4 type delivery van with the following dimensions: length 6200 x width 2100 mm.
- The show site should be accessible at any time for a van in the case of failure.
- The installation of the rain room is usually done 5 days before the show starts.
- Arranging the installation for earlier is made upon extra charge. The service is available through our online store.
- The customer should specify in advance a 10-hour time window for each day of installation.
- Water availability is required from the 4th day of the rain room installation.
- The machine is ready to be enclosed by the client from the beginning of the fifth day of the installation.
- Trial runs and program tests are carried out on the last day of the installation. Therefore, the client must be present on site.
During the show
At least one of our technicians will be present during the first two days of the show (12 h a day).
In this time they will pass on information on the operation of the machine to the person designated by the client.
Our online store offer includes additional days of our technicians’ presence.
The rain room is usually disassembled the next day after the show is over.
The disassembly takes 2 working days. On each of these days, the client should specify a 10-hour time window for its execution.
The disassembly must not start until the client has removed the additional enclosure and until space of 1 m has been released around the machine.
The disassembly can be moved to the following days upon an extra charge.
Our technicians can work no more than 12 continuous hours.
If they have to be present during the last day of the show for more than 2 hours, they may need a 10-hour break before starting the disassembly.
If this is impossible it may be necessary to involve additional technicians against an extra charge. The client should inform us accordingly in advance.
Installation of the rain room during 5 days before the show
Technical care for the first two days of the show
Disassembly during two days after the show is over
- When the installation or disassembly is extended due to unavailability of the installation site or lack of technical conditions, an additional charge applies according to our price list.